LILLIPUT FA1013/S 10.1" Field Monitor with HDMI & 3G-SDI InputsProduct #32687 | SKU FA1013/S
- 10.1" 1024 x 600 TFT LCD
- Supports NTSC/PAL & HD
- Supports Frame Rates from 23.98 to 60p
- 70/70° L/R, 50/60° Top/Bottom
- 6 Front Panel Buttons
This FA1013/S 10.1" Field Monitor with HDMI & 3G-SDI Inputs from LILLIPUT is a desktop field monitor that supports 1920 x 1080p, NTSC, and PAL video signals. It features a native resolution of 1024 x 600 and scales your video signal to display on its screen. The monitor supports Full HD video at 60p, and will also display footage shot at 23.98 (23.976) fps, making it suitable for use with any camera that outputs HD video at 23.98 over HDMI or SDI. Featuring an HDMI input and SDI in and out, the monitor can easily fit into most workflows.
The monitor supports a 140° viewing angle left-to-right for good colour and contrast reproduction when viewed slightly off-centre. Six front panel buttons provide menu access and navigation. The monitor is powered by 12 VDC via a 4-pin XLR input, which makes it suitable for use in the field, and it is fitted with a desktop stand so you can mount it on a flat surface if you wish. An included remote control allows you to access the monitor's functions and an included shoe mount allows you to mount the monitor on your camera's accessory shoe if you wish.
24 and 23.98 Frame Rate Support
The monitor supports Full HD frame rates up to 60p in both NTSC and PAL compatible frame rates. The monitor also supports HD video at 24 fps to allow you to see video shot at cinema frame rates. 23.98 (AKA 23.976) is also supported, which is the video version of 24 fps. This allows you to use this monitor to view footage shot by cameras that record at cinema frame rates.
Basic Display Controls
- Volume down
- Volume up
- 2 x Selection key
- Switch key
Advanced Display Controls
- Colour Temp
- Cheque Field: provides a monochrome view of your image using only the red, green, blue signals, or a grayscale of your image.
- Aspect Ratio: Adjust the monitor's aspect ratio from full screen, 4:3, or 16:9
- Pixel-to-Pixel: 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows you to look at sections of your image without any scaling, so you can see the actual detail and not be fooled by scaling artefacts.
- H/V delay: H/V delay allows you to cheque your video's vertical blanking interval. This monitor allows you to cheque the H/V delay or select either the horizontal delay or vertical delay individually.
- Underscan: Shrinks the video image so that the edges are visible.
- Language: English, Chinese
- Freeze Input
|Display Resolution||Native: 1024 x 600 (DOT)|
Supports: 1920 x 1080
|Viewing Angle||140 / 110° (H / V)|
|Light Source Type||Single LED (side-light type)|
|Frame Rates||SDI |
NTSC / PAL
NTSC / PAL
|Input / Output Connectors||Input |
SDI: 1 x BNC
YPbPr: 3 x BNC
HDMI: 1 x HDMI Type-A
Audio: 1 x BNC
SDI: 1 x BNC
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Power||12 VDC (Via 4-pin XLR)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||25.9 x 17 x 3.7 cm|