- 23 cm 1280 x 768 3G-SDI & HDMI Monitor
- Waveform Monitor & Vectorscope
- 3D LUT (Look Up Table)
- Built-in I/P Conversion Circuit
- 176° U/D, L/R Viewing Angle
Email me when stock arrives
The Panasonic BT-LH910GJ 9" LCD HDMI / SDI Field Monitor (Gold Mount) features a native resolution of 1280 x 768 and supports video signals up to 1920 x 1080p. The monitor is suitable for use as an on-camera monitor as well as a production monitor when using the included tilt stand. Incorporating a variety of useful features including a waveform monitor and vectorscope for exposure assist, peaking is supported for focus confirmation. 1:1 movable pixel-to-pixel mode allows you to view your video image in sections without scaling artefacts.
More than just a simple on-camera monitor, the BT-LH910GJ supports both closed captioning and timecode. It supports a variety of aspect ratios including 16:9, 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, CNSCO2.39, CNSCO2.35, 2:1, or Vista. The Cine-gamma conpensation mod allows you to use the monitor for Varicam footage, and the built-in black mode makes dark images easier to see. You can display audio embedded in both the SDI and HDMI stream, and a built-in headphone jack allows you to hear your audio.
- Features IPS LCD panel and 16.7 million colours
- Displays video signals on its 1200 x 768 screen and supports other resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 by scaling.
- Aspect ratio display of 16:9 supports 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, CNSCO2.39, CNSCO2.35, 2:1, or VISTA, with background brightness control of Black (0%), Half (50%), or Normal (100%).
- Cross Hatch Overlay: Displays grids with 40 or 80 pixel intervals. This is useful for horizontal/vertical adjustment.
- HV Delay Display: Displays the video blanking period.
- Mono Mode: Displays images in black-and-white.
- Split Screens: A frame of video can easily be frozen and displayed as a still image on the left side of the screen. This function can be used to match a live camera with a frame of video shot at an earlier time or with a different camera.
- Uses 3-dimensional LUT (Look Up Table) that provides a normalised image.
- 10-bit image processing provides accurate colour reproduction from low to high brightness levels for each RGB colour levels
- Diagonal line compensation circuit reduces uneven noise on diagonal lines
- Built-in I/P conversion circuit offers minimal delay of one field between input and panel display to provide excellent motion response
- RGB bias and gain function allows for fine tuning of colour balance levels and facilitates colour matching with other types of monitors.
- Allows colour compensation in 256 discrete RGB steps to conducted for the each monitor to reproduce rated gamma properties (g = 2.2)
- Pre-installed software enables calibration without using a PC by connecting compatible colour analyser and measurement probe to the monitor.
- Equipped with cine-gamma (F-REC) compensation function.
- Featured black mode displays dark images clearly in scenes with low-gradation and assists in producing movies, film-like HD programmes, and commercial movies.
- Featured audio level metre displays the embedded audio level for inputs such as 3G-SDI (serial digital interface), SDI, and HDMI.
- Audio level features reference point setting, peak hold, and over-range display functions. HDMI embedded audio is limited to two channels.
- Using Y, R,G and B, the input signal for the waveform display can be selected
- focus peaking highlights sharply focused area of the image by displaying it in red colour for easy viewing, and focus confirmation.
- Pixel-to-pixel mode displays images in their native resolution by avoiding the monitor's internal scaling function.
- Supports EIA-708, EIA608 closed captioning standards
- Can display up to 8 windows at the same time
- Supports LTC (linear time code), VITC (vertical interval time code), and UB (user bit) types of time codes
- Can control all on-screen markers; applicable for centre markers, safe area markers, and 16:9 markers using marker settings.
- Incorporates Cross Hatch Overlay function that displays 40 or 80 pixel intervals grids, which is useful for horizontal/vertical adjustment.
- H/V Delay displays video blanking period that is time difference between the last line of one video frame and start of the first line of the next video frame
- Can overlay the left/right eye signals from a 3D camera to the 2 SDI input terminals
- Supports functions such as mirror, shift, comparison, convergence, colour, zoom focus, vertical, and overlay
- Incorporates 3 function keys to assign various functions such as HV Delay, Blue Only, Gamma Select, SD Aspect, Scan, Sub Window, WFM, Vector, Marker, White Balance, Pixel-To-Pixel, Pixel Position, Focus-In-Red, Zebra, Rear Tally, Level Metre, Cross Hatch, Mono, Black Mode, Time Code, Closed Caption, and Undef
- Features input terminals for signals such as 3G-SDI, SDI (HD and SD), HDMI, composite (Video), and component (YPBPR).
- An optional viewfinder cable allows you to connect the monitor to compatible Panasonic cameras and use it as a viewfinder.
- Can be used as a viewfinder for compatible Panasonic camera recorders (requires optional cable)
- Features split screen and supports colour temperature functions
|Screen Size||23 cm of effective display area|
|Resolution||1280 x 768 (WXGA)|
|Display Colours||Approx. 16,770,000 colours|
|Viewing Angle||176° both of horizontal and vertical|
|Video Input||Video: BNC x 1
Y/PB/PR: BNC x 3 (Y shares with Video)
HDMI: HDMI (type A) x 1 (HDCP supported, embedded audio supported, VIERA Link not supported)
SDI: BNC x 2 (active through connector x 2), SMPTE274M/296M/259M-C/ITU-R BT.656-4 compliant Embedded Audio
HD-SDI: SMPTE299M compliant
SD-SDI: SMPTE272M compliant
VF: D-SUB, 15 pins x 1
|Headphone Output||M3 stereo mini jack x 1|
|Remote||GPI: D-SUB, 9 pin
SERIAL: D-SUB, 9 pin
|Power Input||XLR, 4 pin|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC (11.0 V - 17.0 V), 1.9 A|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||230 x 183 x 78 mm - without stand|
For a more detailed list of information and specs, refer to the manufacturers product page (here)