(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter - SDI to HDMI 6GProduct #52202 | SKU CONVMBSH4K6G |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 2 x 4K SDI Input
- 1 x HDMI Type A and 1 x SDI Output
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
The Blackmagic Design Mini Convertor - SDI to HDMI 6G converts SDI in resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24p and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 60p to HDMI. This is useful for connecting consumer devices that require HDMI signals with professional SDI video equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Convertor is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Convertor automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes between SD, HD, and UHD/DCI 4K formats. Featuring two SDI inputs, and both an SDI and HDMI output, the unit will automatically switch from the main SDI input to the alternate input if the main input fails. Audio is de-embedded from the SDI input and available in the HDMI output as well as the AES/EBU or analogue audio output.
- The Mini Convertor's settings are controlled using the built-in switches or via USB using the control software for Max OS X or Windows computers, which can be downloaded on Blackmagic Design's website. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated.
- The device is powered by an included 12V power supply and includes international socket adapters.
- 4:2:2 Sampling and colour precision
- HD scaler and SD down conversion
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M Level A or Level B, SMPTE ST-2081 standards
- Down conversion for monitoring Ultra HD on HD monitors
- Built-in 3D LUTs
- HDMI instant lock for instant video display when an SDI input is connected
|Video Input||2 x 6G-SDI|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI type A
1 x 6G-SDI
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of SD, HD, or 4K signals|
|Audio Output||Analogue: 2 channels with 1 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) jack per channel
AES/EBU: 4 channels with 1 x 1/4" jack (6.3 mm)
|Format Support||DCI 4K
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M Level A or Level B, SMPTE ST-2081|
|SDI Video Rates||SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition, Level A or Level B 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI.|
|SDI Video Sampling||4:2:2
|SDI Colour Precision||4:2:2
|SDI Colour Space||YUV
|SDI Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically detects SD, HD, or 6G-SDI|
|HDMI Format Support||UHD 4K
|HDMI Colour Space||YUV and RGB|
|HDMI Colour Precision||4:2:2
|Format Conversion||HD down conversion|
|Settings Control||Mini switches or USB software|
|Firmware Upgradeable||Via USB|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||5.2 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||12 to 31 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45 °C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||11.40 x 9.22 x 2.29 cm|
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converter - SDI to HDMI 6G
- 12V Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review