(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Mini Convertor SDI to Analogue from Blackmagic will accept an SDI input signal and convert it to HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL, or S-video output. Also, if your SDI signal has audio embedded, the Convertor will let you first de-embed the audio so that you can output it via the analogue outs.
SDI to Analogue Conversion
Use this device to convert SDI video signals to analogue output.
The Convertor can de-embed audio from an SDI signal so that you can output it via the analogue outs.
|Input||(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)|
|Output||(1) component, NTSC, PAL, and S-video
(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)
(2) channels of professional balanced analogue with standard 1/4" jack connections
(2) channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4" jack connections, AES/EBU standard
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design SDI to Analog Mini Converter
- Power Supply
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship