Packing four independent SDI to HDMI convertors into a small field friendly package the DECIMATOR DMON-4S 4 x SD/HD/3G-SDI to HDMI Convertor with Quad Multi-Viewer Function allows you to convert four separate SDI streams to either four independent mini HDMI outputs, or combine the SDI inputs into a Quad-Split HDMI output. The unit supports SD/HD/3G-SDI formats featuring automatic signal detection, and the built-in LCD info screen and button controls allow you to set your output options without resorting to DIP switch settings or connecting the unit to a computer.
You can set the convertor to convert four SDI inputs to four HDMI outputs, combine the four SDI inputs into a Quad-Split HDMI output on one or all four of the HDMI outputs. You can also set the unit to convert two SDI inputs to HDMI, and use the other two SDI inputs as loop through outputs. When in Quad-Split mode, you can assign the audio from any input to be used as the audio for every output. The threaded locking power socket helps prevent accidental power loss from kickouts.
Firmware Release 2.0.6 adds 3G-SDI Level B support for 1080p60/59.94/50 for this model, as well as horizontal and vertical image flipping per window, custom UMDs, and custom layout features that move it from a fixed window quad-split to a customisable 1-to-4 channel multi-viewer.
Firmware Release UCP 2.0.8 add 8 Channel Audio Metering to Multi-View mode.
Four independent mini HDMI outputs can each output any of the four (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs or a Quad-Split of all them. Four independent SDI to HDMI convertors provide you with the following selections:* Four SDI inputs to four HDMI outputs
- Four SDI inputs to Quad-Split HDMI outputs
- Two SDI inputs to two mini HDMI outputs, and two SDI loop through outputs
- A single SDI or Quad-Split to four HDMI outputs
- In Quad-Split mode you can select the audio from any input to play as the audio for any of the outputs.
- The LCD and button control system incorporated in the unit allows you access to all of the unit's features without using dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting.
|Inputs||SD/HD.3G-SDI: 4 x BNC|
|Outputs||HDMI: 4 x Type C|
|SDI Formats Supported||3G: SMPTE 424M 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s |
1080p: 60/59.94/50 Hz
HD: SMPTE 292M/274M/296M 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
SD: SMPTE 259M 270 Mb/s
|Control Buttons||* Status for all four inputs|
* HDMI output type and source selection from SDI inputs 1 to 4
* Quad-Split output format selection
* Quad-Split output aspect and type of 16:9 or 4:3 at either 90 or 100% of screen size
* Quad-split individual aspect format for each input of Same as output, Letter-box or Pillar-box
* Quad-split Border Enable
* Quad-split mode reference of either Free-run or inputs 1 to 4
|Power||5 to 32 VDC|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 4.8 x 1.2" / 79.5 x 123 x 29.5 mm|