- 1 HDMI Input, 2 SDI Output
- Double Power Supply System
- Standard 1/4 Screw Threads
- Power Indicator
- Heavy Duty Metal Housing
Email me when stock arrives
The Seetec HDMI to SDI Converter features standard “1/4-20” screw threads for flexible installing. You get HDMI and professional 3G-SDI connections that works with almost all SD and HD formats. It features a flexible double power supply and a system that supports F970, D28S, E6, battery plate and also power adapter.
It features full size 3G-SDI and HDMI connections and The SDI connections are multi-rate, compatible with SD and HD-SDI equipment. The mini Converter HDMI to SDI features One HDMI input, two 3G-SDI outputs, so you can connect it to multiple devices such as switchers, routers, monitors and more. The Mini Converter can be powered in two ways: with an DC adapter or lithium batteries.
Seetec Mini Converters are designed to be used anywhere, made out of a solid block of metal, you can put them in equipment racks in the studio, on news trucks, or use them outside for live sports and other events.
- 1 HDMI input, 2 SDI output.
- Complies with SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M.
- Enhanced HD signal processing technology supports maxim 100 meter 3G-SDI transmission.
- Supports wide range input voltage from 5V - 24V.
- Double Power Supply System, with DC adapter or battery.
- Mini size design easy to carry for engineering.
- Standard 1/4 screw threads for installing.
- Power indicator.
- Heavy duty metal housing.
|Input Voltage||DC 5～24V|
|Battery Plate||F970 (Standard); D28S, E6 (Optional)|
|Install Way||1/4"-20 Thread Socket|
|Unit Size (mm)||98.8L×67.4H×22.8D|
|Unit Weight||180g/210g (With F970 Plate)|