Panasonic AG-HMR10E Portable Recorder has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Full HD Recorder and Camera Combination for Variety of Applications!
A New Handheld Recorder with HD-SDI Input and Output!
- Versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system
- Full HD 1920x1080 resolution images
- Enhanced professional functions
The AG-HMR10E is the world's first compact portable recorder with HD-SDI input and output. It features twice the compression efficiency of MPEG-2 and offers the superb image quality of the AVCHD format. Its PH mode produces outstanding images with a maximum bit rate of 24 Mbps to meet professional needs. Up to 720 minutesof recording is possible onto a highly reliable 32Gb SDHC Memory Card with excellent resistance to vibration, impact, dust and temperature fluctuations. Approximately 180 minutes of data can be recorded in the highest quality PH mode.
- A Comfortable Handheld Size and Tapeless Reliability
- Records onto Low-Cost, Readily Available SD/SDHC Memory Cards. No transport mechanism! Solid-state recording for high durability and reliability against vibration, impacts and temperature change
- Professional High-quality (PH) mode for full-raster HD recording
- Records for 180 minutes (approx.) in the highest-quality (PH) mode, or 720 minutes (approx.) in extended (HE) mode when using a 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- The AG-HCK10 camera head can be remotely controlled while images are checked on the 3.5-inch LCD monitor
- TC/UB recording compatibility
- HD-SDI input works with any HD-SDI camera or camcorder
- HDMI and HD/SD-SDI output
- Built-in speaker
- Four threaded holes for mounting applications
The AG-HMR10E handheld AVCCAM HD solid-state recorder puts the flexibility of recording and viewing high quality 1080 and 720 AVCHD content directly in the palm of your hand. AVCHD recording is superior to HDV, providing double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.
The battery-powered HMR10E can be teamed with the optional ultra-compact AK-HCK10 Full HD camera head (POVCAM) to form a versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system. And because its equipped with an HD-SDI in/out, the HMR10 can also serve as standalone recorder for any HD-SDI-capable camera, switcher and deck.
The HMR10E records stunning full HD 1920x1080 resolution images onto low-cost SD memory cards in three recording modes - the highest quality PH mode (average 21 Mbps/max. 24 Mbps), HA mode (approx.17 Mbps) and HG mode (approx.13 Mbps). The fourth recording mode, HE (approx. 6 Mbps), records at 1440x1080. On a single 32GB SD card, the HMR10 can record for up to 3 hours in PH mode and up to 12 hours in HE mode.
The handheld unit records in HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p and 720/50p. With input from the AG-HCK10G camera head, the HMR10E will also record 1080/30p, 1080/25p and 1080/24p. The handheld unit gives users instant access to content in thumbnail clips and offers a variety of playback functions and solid-state recording modes. It features a built-in 3.5" LCD screen, flexible operation controls, and offers professional interfaces including HD-SDI input/output, HDMI output and USB 2.0.
When teamed with the HCK10G, the HMR10 is ideal for a wide range of applications fin nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more