Panasonic AG-HPG20E P2 Player Recorder has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Panasonic 2 Slot P2 Player/Recorder SDI I/O & AVC-I
brings easy playback, recording and file copying of 10-bit, 4:2:2 content to field and studio work.
Featuring AVC-Intra recording, the powerful, 1.1 kg (2.5 lb) AG-HPG20E brings easy playback, recording and file copying of 10-bit, 4:2:2 content to field and studio work.
Equipped with two P2 card slots and a 3.5-inch LCD monitor, the AG-HPG20E lets you view content immediately in a variety formats -- whether it's 10-bit, 4:2:2 AVC-Intra or DVCPRO HD or in standard definition in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV.
With professional inputs/outputs (IEEE 1394, USB 2.0 and HD-SDI) and AVC-Intra support, the AG-HPG20E serves as a low-cost, master-quality deck for fast, file-based recording in high quality production workflows. The unit's HD/SD-SDI input terminal gives the flexibility of HD or SD line recording from a wide range of video sources, bridging content to and from older tape-based systems and new HD-SDI infrastructures. The shock-resistant, solid-state recorder features a wide range of clip playback and management functions (including metadata editing), speakers and easy-to-use controls.
- New AVC-Intra circuit raises image quality and lowers power consumption
- Down-conversion/up-conversion/cross-conversion output
- High-quality 16-Bit, 48-kHz, eight channel digital audio
- The P2 card: reliable, reusable and with extended recording time Clip copying and editing
The battery-powered AG-HPG20E is compatible with Panasonic's range of camcorders and camera systems and can work with a broad range of non-Panasonic camera systems. Windows PC and Mac compatible.
The versatile AG-HPG20E is an ideal workflow tool for these uses:
- P2 card playback/transfer (alone or connected to computer/NLE system)
- HD or SD playback to large screen and production displays
- Solid-state backup recording with tape-based camcorders (via IEEE1394)
- Lower resolution recording for proxy work
- Signal recording (with metadata) for broadcast field operations such as news crew pool feeds
- Master-quality recording using AVC-Intra workflow (transfer via uncompressed HD-SDI for post production systems and storage networks)
- AVC-Intra (100/50) recording and play back using the most advanced video compression codec for high-quality production workflow
- Recording and playback formats include 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p in AVC-Intra and DVCPRO HD; and 480/60i, 576/50i in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV
- Supports up-, down- and cross-conversion for HD (1080, 720) or SD (480) transmission. Operates in 50Hz or 60Hz
- Time-saving file management functions including: Clip copy (copy select clips from one P2 card to another in the P2 Portable), Thumbnail image change (by default, the first image in a clip is used as the thumbnail), Clip Metadata Edit (update a clip’s metadata with specific information such as names and location), Text Memo (save a text memo to individual clips when recording or previewing) and Shot Marker (shot mark specific clips)
- More convenient playback functions including: format auto playback (plays format automatically without the need for pre-selection), slow/fast playback, single-clip playback, repeat playback
- Metadata editing function allows users to edit a clip’s metadata (European languages supported)
- 4:3 Marker that can be displayed over incoming video for safe-shooting requirements
- Plays back variable frame-rate sources
- Supports waveform and vectorscope display for either incoming signals or recorded signals
- Continuous loop playback function
- Eight-channel audio input/output (HD SDI); headphone (M3 mini) jacks
- IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0 with host function for PC and Mac connection; IEEE 1394 input/ouput (stream only) recording/playback
- Supports SD VITC/CC signals, OSD output to SDI and UMID recording/playback
- Component and composite video output
- Comes standard with AC adaptor AG-B25 and battery CGAD54SE/1B
- Five-year limited warranty (one year standard, plus four years extended warranty upon product registration).