(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Blackmagic ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4KProduct #51477 | SKU SWATEMRRW4ME4K |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- High performance live production switcher
- 16 next generation ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers
- 2 Ultra HD multi viewers
- Full 2D DVE
- Built in SuperSource compositing engine
Get one of the world’s most compact and advanced switchers with the ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K. You get an incredibly high performance live production switcher designed to work with the latest formats and high frame rates, all the way up to Ultra HD 2160p59.94! You get 16 next generation ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers with 4 per M/E, perfect for advanced work and virtual sets. As the most advanced ATEM switcher, this model also includes the latest technology and features such as 2 Ultra HD multi viewers, full 2D DVE, built in SuperSource compositing engine with 4 picture in picture DVE's, full re-synchronization on each 12G-SDI input and much more! The multi rate 12G-SDI connections automatically switch between all HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p59.94 with a single BNC cable! Even if you're not working in Ultra HD now, the ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K has all the power and features for the highest end live production work, while being Ultra HD ready the instant you need it.
- Full 4 M/E switcher with each M/E featuring 4 ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers.
- Switcher can be switched between HD and Ultra HD video formats instantly.
- 2 x built in Ultra HD multi view allows 16 sources, 2 x previews and program.
- 20 x inputs for a total of 20 x 12G-SDI. All inputs feature auto re‑sync.
- 1 x down converted program output.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 64 RGBA Ultra HD stills and 360 frames of Ultra HD clips.
- Built in full motion 2D DVE with position, scale, resize and rotate features.
- Built in SuperSource allows 4 DVEs and 4 keys layered as an independent video source.
- 4 media players allow graphics to be connected to keyers for fill and key layering.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip to color, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 16 new ATEM Advanced Chroma Keyers (4 per M/E row).
- 2 downstream keyers.
- 6 auxiliary outputs include front panel aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs and 1 HiFi RCA stereo audio input into built in audio mixer.
- Audio mixer main and preview outputs onto balanced XLR audio outputs and on all video outputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and media pool.
- Ethernet connection for control panel connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Panel control panels when hardware panel is required.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
- Compact 2 rack unit size is perfect for when a lot of power is required in a portable solution.
|Total Video Inputs||20|
|Total Video Outputs||13|
|Total Aux Outputs||6|
|SDI Rates||1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G|
|Total Audio Inputs||2 x XLR. 2 x RCA|
|Total Audio Outputs||2 x XLR Program 2 x XLR Monitor|
|Timecode Connections||1 x XLR Timecode in and 1 x XLR Timecode out|
|Reference Input||Tri-Sync or Black Burst|
|Video Input Re-sync||On all 20 inputs|
|SDI Video Inputs||20 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable. 2 channel embedded audio|
|Extra Audio Outputs||1 x XLR Timecode and 1 x XLR Talkback|
|SDI Audio Outputs||2 Ch embedded into SDI output on all outputs|
|Extra Audio Inputs||1 x XLR Timecode and 1 x XLR Talkback|
|SDI Program Outputs||3 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable|
|Down Converted SDI Program Output||1 x 10-bit (From Ultra HD 4K to HD)|
|SDI Preview Outputs||1 x 10-bit HD/Ultra HD 4K switchable|
|Quantity of Multi Views||2 x SDI|
|Multi View Outputs||2 x SDI|
|Control Panel Connection||Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 BaseT. Allows direct connection between panel and chassis, or via network|
|Tally Output||Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included)|
|Computer Interface||1 x USB 2.0 port|
|SD Video Standards||None.|
|HD Video Standards||720p50, 720p59.94, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94
|Ultra HD Video Standards||2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p50, 2160p59.94|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2082|
|Color Space||REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020|
|Upstream Keyers||16 with Chroma/Linear/Luma key.|
|Mix Minus Support||None|
|Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE)||1 Stinger, 1DVE .|
|Total Number of Layers||26|
|DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow||1|
|Control Panel||Software or optional hardware panel.|
|Tally||Red for program and green for preview indication.|
|Windows Source Labels||Yes|
|Multi View Monitoring|
|Multi View Monitoring||2 x 10 Views for 20 total views|
|Multi View Video Standard||Select HD or Ultra HD|
|Media Pool Still Image Capacity||64 with fill and key|
|Media Pool Clip Capacity||2 with fill and key|
|media-player Clip Length in 720 HD||3200 frames|
|media-player Clip Length in 1080 HD||1440 frames|
|media-player Clip Length in Ultra HD||360 frames|
|Media Pool Still Image Format||PNG, TGA, BMP, GIF, JPEG and TIFF|
|Media Pool Video File Format||TGA Sequence|
|Media Pool Audio File Format||WAV, MP3 and AIFF|
|Interface||Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768|
|Front panel||Built in HD LCD monitor for video and 42 LED buttons for Aux switching|
|Processing Delay||< 7 Lines|
|Audio Mixer||24 input x 2 channel mixer
Level and Peak metering
Master gain control
Dedicated analog outputs for monitoring
|4K to HD Down Conversion||Yes, program x 1|
|Control Panel Included||ATEM Software Control Panel included free for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS Sierra 10.12 or later and Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit|
|Software Updates||Using USB 2.0 connection directly connected to Mac OS X or Windows computers. Includes ATEM Setup Utility.|
|Configuration||Set via ATEM Software Control Panel, excluding ATEM chassis IP address which is set via the ATEM Setup Utility connected via USB to chassis.|
|Mac||macOS 10.12 Sierra
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
|Power Supply||2 x Internal 110 - 240 AC.|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||48.2 x 23.5 x 9 cm|
In The Box
- ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K
- SD card with software and manual
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review