Designed for on air video contribution, the new CW-F25 wireless HD-SDI transmission system offers superior image quality transmitting H.264 High Profile video at up to 25Mbps. Adaptive variable bit rate prevents sudden disconnection and range is enhanced by the use of beam forming technology operating over 4 x 4MIMO channels. Supported across the link are return video, intercom, tally, RS422 remote and Ethernet I/O giving the remote camera operator the features of a wired link in a license free product.
- Transmits video and audio up to 6,561ft / 2000m max. free-line-of-sight
- High Quality Video 3G-SDI /HD SDI over H.264 compression at up to 25Mbps transmission rate
- Adaptive Variable Bit Rate Control to provide a robust link at the highest sustainable video quality
- Beamforming Technology makes a directional beam between the transmitter and receiver limiting interference from other 5GHz users and providing a strong stable link.
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) provides auto selection from 7 channels indoors and 5 channels outdoors plus two more indoor channels are supported giving the unit 9 channels in total.
- Bidirectional Signal and Data Transmission supporting return video, intercom, tally and RS422 control data
- Wireless LAN Bridge Ethernet I/O at both Tx and Rx making a wireless bridge to support an IP camera feed, remote controller or other data link
- 4 channels of high quality embedded PCM audio
- License free operation, fully certified for use in Europe
|Frequency||5.190 GHz band IEEE 802.11n|
|Freq. Selection||4 selectable channels & DFS (DFS Auto Indoor & DFS Auto Outdoor)|
|Frequency Bandwidth||40MHz per channel|
|Transmit Method||H.264 high profile to 25Mbps|
|Modulation||OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Diversity Multiplexing)|
|Latency||Typically 6 frames / 250ms|
|Transmit Range||Up to 2000m/6561ft max (free-line-of-sight)|
|Video/Audio||Video: HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M); SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C) |
Audio: Ch 1 & 2 SDI embedded
|Video Formats||3G-SDI: 1080p: 60/59.94/50|
HD-SDI: 4:2:2 10-bit
1080p: 30/29.97/25 /24 /23.98
|Power Requirement||7~17V via 4-pin XLR|
|Power Consumption||TX / RX: 15W approx.|
|Dimensions||Tx: 7.93 (H) x 6.06 (W) x 1.73 (D) inches approx.|
Rx: 1.92 (H) x 8.38 (W) x 6.18 (D) inches approx.
|Weight||TX: 2.5 lbs approx.|
RX: 2.4 lbs approx.