(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Lanparte Universal Grip V2 for 19mm Rods is an adjustable dual handle system for support rigs using 15mm LWS or 19mm Studio rod configurations. Each handle features three points of adjustment, letting you position the handgrips at the desired height, angle, and distance from the rods. Silica-gel surface on the handles provide a comfortable, non-slip grip. For accessory mounting, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded screws are located on each arm.
- For 15mm LWS and 19mm Studio rod configurations
- Three points of adjustment for grip placement
- Spring-loaded steel spindle joint locking system
- Rod bridge with single tightening lever
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes on each arm for mounting accessories
- CNC-machined aluminium construction
- Hollow-out arm design to reduce weigh
|Accessory Mounting Threads||2 x 3/8"-16 (one on each arm)
1 x 1/4"-20 (one on each arm)
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|