The Livestream Platform Basic Service Yearly Plan Renewal from Livestream lets you enjoy unlimited HD live streaming with a variety of benefits. It offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. This ad-free, unlimited, and highly scalable service is packed with all the features you need to reach audiences across the web on almost any device.
The Basic service plan also adds local publishing points for increased reliability, Google Analytics support, and unlimited archiving. And you enjoy all this without any viewer login requirement. This is the plan of choice for the professional production team.
Streams based on your location for increased reliability and quality.
- Unlimited ad-free streaming
- Unlimited events (1 live at a time)
- Unlimited viewers
- Unlimited email support
- Unlimited on-demand embedding
- Unlimited event archive
- Local publishing point *
* Please Note: Streams based on your location for increased reliability and quality.
- Viewers can watch without logging into Livestream
- Vanity event / account URL
- Google Analytics Integration gives you full access to Google's suite of analytics for tracking views on your channels
- No login required for viewing
- Unlimited viewers and storage
- HD video player featuring DVR
- Ability to hide viewer counts, chat, and comments
- iPhone, iPad, & Android compatible
- HD Live Encoding Software
- Unlimited customisable event pages
- Live Blogging Tools
- Embed archived videos
- Ability to hide viewer count and disable commenting
- Live HD Video Player: The Video HD Player allows you to stream crisp, clean, live HD video to any device, and any size audience. Whether on mobile devices or large screens, the player works seamlessly on any device, and switches automatically to Adobe Flash on PCs, RTSP on Android, and HTML5 / HLS on the iPhone. The video automatically adapts to the optimum quality for each viewer. Additionally, the CDN (Content Delivery Network) broadcasts your video to an audience of any size all around the world. The live stream is recorded in the cloud, allowing you to post the recording immediately after your event ends. You can also cut and share instant highlights while the event is live. With the DVR feature, you can rewind the live stream to watch a moment they missed.
- Mobile Broadcasting: Enjoy easy, fast mobile broadcasting with the Livestream for Producers iOS and Android app. It lets you broadcast live on the go, over 3G, 4G / LTE, or Wi-Fi.
- Software Encoding: Download Livestream for Producers Mac / PC, a professional software encoding solution that lets you stream live from USB cameras, FireWire, HDMI, HD-SDI, Composite, and Component video sources. This solution gives you high-quality H.264 video, AAC audio, and HD multi-bitrate support, plus the software offers real-time updates on the quality of your stream.
- Livestream Broadcaster: A small device with big possibilities, the Livestream Broadcaster streams live HD video to any device without the PC. It functions as a desktop encoder connected to a multi-camera video production switcher or as a battery powered (via 3 enclosed AA batteries) portable wireless encoder mounted to a camera, and streaming via Wi-Fi or a USB 3G / 4G wireless modem.
- Livestream Studio: Producing beautiful live multi camera productions is now easier with the Livestream Studio that combines multiple HD-SDI inputs, an integrated graphics editor, media players, and audio mixer into an elegantly designed easy-to-use production switcher, available in a range of hardware configurations or as standalone software for use with any Blackmagic Design video ingest device. Built and designed by broadcast producers, the Livestream Studio is a dynamic production switcher, suitable for all professionals.
- Live Blogging Tools: Share the story of your live event using the Live Blogging Tool. Any text, images, or videos you post are instantly available for your viewer without having to refresh the page and each post can be shared across the Web and major social destinations. It is easier to keep your fans engaged with up-to-the minute coverage of your event.
- Mixed-Media & Posting: With just 1 click, Livestream lets you post text, photos, and video clips to your live event page from Livestream.com or the Livestream for Producers mobile app. Connect a DSLR camera to the app to post high-quality photos in real-time. With Mobile Broadcasting, you can even broadcast live from your iPhone or Android device.
- PhotoPro: Connect any DSLR camera with WiFi to PhotoPro and edit, select, and upload pictures of your event to your Live Event Page. With PhotoPro, you can also send high-resolution photos to your CloudApp, where press teams can edit and distribute them immediately. PhotoPro and Livestream are suitable for all kinds of events, including sports, fashion, and music.
- Live Comments & Moderation: Lead conversations or gently steer them in the right direction with Livestream. Viewers can post comments live, interact with events, and exchange ideas with each other. Also, producers can start conversations, moderate chats, and keep them on-track.
- Analytics: With Livestream, you can gain more of both by integrating your Google Analytics account with your Livestream account to learn more about your audience. See what drives traffic, where your viewers are located, and which events are most popular.
- Community Building: As a social destination, Livestream helps you build a loyal, relevant following. Engage your audience with content that they can share across the Web. Send out live event announcements, and encourage commenting during events. The Live Blogging Tools and Live Event Pages let you create a completely immersive, social experience for viewers.
- Embedding & Sharing: Easy embedding and simple sharing help you connect your live event to the masses. Embed your on-demand video on your site, Facebook or Twitter, and your followers will have a robust viewing experience no matter where they are watching. Encourage your media partners, sponsors, and viewers to share your videos and watch your audience grow.
- Live Video Integration: Adding live video to your Live blog is a snap. All blogging features on Livestream are fully integrated with the Live Video Tool. Whether you have a switched feed from the event or you are broadcasting live from the Livestream for Producers mobile app, simply go live, and the video player will drop down on your event page.
- Live Event Pages: With each Livestream account, you receive a hosted Live Event Page that is fully brandable. Whether you use the Live Video Tools or Live Blogging Tools, your event can be distributed across the Web to almost any device.
- On Livestream: As a producer on Livestream, you receive a hosted Live Event Page with a specific URL (livestream.com/youraccount/yourevent). This page is fully scalable for any size audience. Pages can be customised to align with your brand and feature custom tags, so your event gets discovered. Viewers can also follow your page and receive announcements about your events. Live Event Pages work on all browsers and mobile devices running iOS or Android.
- On Mobile & Tablet Devices: Livestream Event Pages are compatible with all mobile and tablet devices. Pages get updated in real-time, just like they do on the Web. The video supports HTML5 (HTTP Live Streaming) and automatically detects each viewer's device. The technology delivers a consistent viewing experience across all destinations, including your website, your Livestream Event Page, and Facebook.