Sachtler 0372 FSB-4 Aluminum Tripod System has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Sachtler 0372 FSB-4 is an aluminium tripod system offering stable movements for the best images possible. This FSB-4 system consists of the FSB-4 fluid head, 1-stage aluminium tripod mid-level spreader and case.
Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak-proof fluid damping with three levels of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
Snap and Go
- The FSB-4 head accepts a payload from 0 to 4kg while using Sachtler's Snap & Go sideload mechanism.
Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- The ten step dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle.
Safe at any Temperature
- Operates without any frictions from -40°F to +140°F.
- The aluminium tripod offers the Touch & Go system and was designed with small camcorders in mind.
|Maximum Height w/o Column Extended||N/A|
|Minimum Height||95 cm|
|Transport Length||101 cm|
|Levelling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / No|
|Counter Balance System||5 Step|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes|
|Balance Plate||Yes Sliding 120mm|
|Tilt Drag||3 Levels of Drag|
|Tilt Range||90° Up and 70° Down|
|Spring Loaded Counter Balance||3 Levels of Drag|
|Head Attachment Fitting||75mm Bowl|
|Leg Lock Type||Speed Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Spiked/Retractable Feet||Spiked with Rubber Feet|
- Sachtler 0372 FSB-4 Aluminum Tripod System
- RM Product #:
- Closed Length:
- 101 cm
- Load Capacity:
- 4.0 kg
- 4.80 kg
- Maximum Height:
- 158.0 cm
- Minimum Height:
- 95.0 cm