Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm f0.95 Micro 4/3 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 85mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Bright, Fast f/0.95 Maximum Aperture
- One Super High Refractive Element
- One Aspherical Element
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #13393
- SKU: V-MFT425
The Voigtlander Nokton 42.5mm f/0.95 Micro Four Thirds Lens is a bright, fast portrait-length lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 85mm when used on Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. This manual focus, manual exposure prime lens utilises a Selective Aperture Control System, which renders the aperture control ring as stepless and de-clicked for silent and smooth performance. This is ideally-suited to video applications or for greater control over aperture selection while shooting.
The optical construction integrates one Super High Refractive element as well as one aspherical element to minimise chromatic aberrations and produce imagery with notable clarity and sharpness. Ten aperture blades form a nearly circular diaphragm in order to produce an aesthetic bokeh that is noticeable when using shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques and a minimum focusing distance of 9.1" supports working with close-up subject matter.
- Extremely bright and fast 42.5mm f/0.95 lens produces a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 85mm when used on a Micro Four Thirds digital camera.
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application.
- One Super High Refractive element and one aspherical element work to produce a high image quality with immense clarity, contrast, and sharpness with a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations and colour fringing.
- Fully manual focus and exposure lens features an all-metal lens barrel and a 10-blade diaphragm.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 85 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||30.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||23 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 64.3 x 74.6 mm|