The Zacuto Peacemaker is a modular, highly versatile DSLR camera rig optimized for tripod use. Its combination of quick-release base plate, 15mm support rods, follow focus, and mounting arm gives you the ability to easily add an external monitor, battery pack, and mattebox while providing the precision focus that's often lost when using DSLR lenses for video. Fully adjustable, the Peacemaker will accommodate any DSLR, with or without battery grips, as well as most standard 15mm accessories.
- Camera quick-release plate stays mounted to your camera so you can quickly switch between using the camera as part of a rig or on its own.
- Easily add the optional Z-Finder Pro by attaching the Z-Finder Mounting Frame (included with the Z-Finder Pro) to the camera quick-release plate using two thumb screws.
- ZipGear Prime Lens Kit includes (4) .8 pitch Zipgear Universals that attach to your lenses by cutting the strand to fit your lens and connecting the strand together by using the included housing and allen key.
- Can easily be upgraded to a shoulder mounted rig and is compatible with any 15mm accessories.
- Comes with (2) 3.5" rods on the front of the DSLR baseplate so you can easily attach a matte box. Rod extensions may be necessary depending on the length of your lenses.
- DSLR baseplate
- Pair of 3.5” M/F Rods
- ZipGear Prime Lens Kit
- Doublemount with 7" rods
- Red Plate
- Zamerican V3 Large Arm
- Zicromount III
- Zround Mount with 3/8 16" screw
Note: A battery plate, such as the Switronix GP-S or Anton Bauer QRC-GOLD, is needed to mount Pro batteries and must be purchased separately.
More information about Zacuto Products (Link to Zacuto Website)