Zeiss Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Ultra Wide-Angle Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Excellent ZEISS Optical/Build Quality
- Superb Chromatic Aberration Correction
- Unparalleled Prevention of Colour Fringes
- Two Aspheric Lenses Improve Quality
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #37081
- SKU: 1964-831
The ZEISS Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 ZE Lens for Nikon F Mount is a precision ultra wide-angle lens built with a Carl ZEISS T* anti-reflection coating that yields images with depth, contrast, and brilliance even under difficult lighting situations. It also delivers photos with contrasting edges, without colour fringing. This ultra wide-angle provides the photographer with a tool that enables dramatic perspectives and creative possibilities. It's useful for landscape photography, interiors and other subjects that require its unique spatial organisation. It focuses to 24.99 cm.
The manual focus 15mm f/2.8 supports all key modes (e.g. aperture priority, shutter priority, programme AE or manual exposure settings) on camera models equipped with an electronic interface--current Nikon DSLR cameras. The Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 comes with an F bayonet (ZF.2) mount for Nikon film and digital SLRs. It has an M95 x 1.0 size filter thread and a built-in lens shade.
F2-A, Nikkormat FT3, FM, FM2 ( Manual only )
F2-AS ( Manual & Shutter Priority only )
EM ( Aperture Priority only )
EL, FAE, FE2, FM3A, F3 ( Manual only )
F301, F501, FG ( Manual & Aperture Priority only )
FA, F4, F5 ( all functions supported )
F70, F90, F90X, F100, F401, F601, F801, D1, D1X, D1H, F50, F55, F65, F75, F80, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D3000, D5000 ( all functions supported )
F6, D2-Series, D200, D300, D300s, D3, D3s, D3X, D700, D800, D800E, D4 ( all functions supported )
FinePix S1Pro, S2Pro, S3Pro, S5Pro ( all functions supported )
Kodak Pro 14n ( all functions supported )
- Extraordinary chromatic aberration correction
- Prevention of colour fringes caused by chromatic aberration almost without exception.
- Two aspheric lenses, special types of glass with exceptional partial dispersion and the floating elements design, guarantee high image quality from close-up to infinity.
- Anti-reflective coating and the advanced treatment of the lens edges with special dark black lacquers ensure insensitivity to reflections and stray light.
- Whether salt crystals or drops of water-its integrated lens shade and standard filter thread afford the front lens optimal protection from wind and weather.
Comparable DX Focal Length: 22.5 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||110°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||24.99 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 95 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 103 x 135 mm|