- Single 15mm Rod-Mounted Follow Focus.
- Adjustable Handwheel Position.
- Works with Almost Any Diameter Lens.
- Focus Marks Visible to Camera Operator.
- 0.8 Pitch Drive Gear.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #17055
- SKU: 80408
The edelkrone FocusONE Follow Focus is a single rod-based follow focus unit that mounts the marking disk between the handwheel and the drive gear, which provides for extremely precise focus marks. The design of the unit allows you to adjust the handwheel to almost any position without affecting the unit's performance. This allows you to adjust the handwheel for your comfort, and it allows you to pull focus from above or below the camera without forcing your hand into an uncomfortable position or needing to use an available focus whip. The unit can also adjust to accommodate pulling focus with virtually any diameter lens that you can use with 15mm support rods, or with 19mm studio rods by using available 19mm to 15mm rod adapters.
The FocusONE features an installed black marking disk with its own index line, and it includes a replacement white focus marking disk. The construction of the unit places the marking disk between the gearbox and the lens drive gear, providing the marking disk with an accurate reading and no play between marking disk and lens drive gear. The disk faces the operator, giving additional confirmation to the operator that the lens is at the proper mark. Adjusting the marking disk is simple, just set the lens where you want it, rotate the disk to the index mark you wish, and you are ready to change focus and come back to the mark you set. The marker disk is made from plastic, and you can place additional index marks on it with available temporary markers of your choice. The unit features an industry-standard 0.8 pitch drive gear, and the gearbox has an adjustment screw so you can set the tension and play to fit your comfort level. An industry-standard whip/crank socket allows you to use an available speed crank or focus whip if you desire.
- The single 15mm rod mount design allows you to mount the FocusONE on either side of the lens, or from above if your rod system features a rod above the lens.
- The handwheel position is adjustable so you can adjust it for your comfort.
- The adjustable design of the unit allows it to work with virtually any diameter lens.
- The marker disk is extremely accurate as it is positioned between the gearbox and the lens drive gear, and not subject to play that may be found with some other focus units.
- The marker disk is easily viewed by the camera operator, allowing the operator to make precise focus pulls.
- The included focus gear belt will fit on a lens with a maximum outer diameter of 3.9". It is designed to be cut to length to fit on your lens so it can be used with shorter lenses. edelkrone recommends using one belt per each lens you need to adapt, and not sharing a belt between lenses Additional belts are available separately.
|Included Drive Gear||0.8 MOD|
|Rod Standard||15 mm Single Rod (Slide-On)|
|Number of Sides||Single-Sided|
|Switchable Handwheel Speed||No|
|Handwheel Accessory Port||Industry Standard|
|Dimensions||7.9 x 3.5 x 3.5" / 20.07 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm|
|Weight||0.94 lb / 425 g|