- Patented Sensor
- Pan, Zoom, Rotation
- Rotation Toggle Key
- 15 Programmable Keys
- Keyboard Modifiers
- Product: #10780
- SKU: 3DX-700040
The SpaceMouse Pro 3D Mouse from 3DConnexion is a professional 3D mouse that offers a compact controller cap with 6-Degrees-of-Freedom sensor technology to afford X, Y and Z axis control and 15 fully programmable function keys. It supports over 130 applications including but not limited to: Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5/V6, Pro/Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, 3ds Max, and AutoCAD.
The QuickView keys provide fingertip access to 12 views, so you can locate any errors, explore alternatives and present your work for review. The rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation; this is useful in work modes like sketching.
In addition to high performance, the SpaceMouse Pro is built with ergonomics in mind. The hand rest is full-size and has a soft coating for superior comfort. It positions your hand perfectly for the controller cap. Each of the 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons are in a convenient position, and let you access frequently used commands. This all can translate to an efficient workflow.
Conveniences include four Intelligent Function keys, easy-access keyboard modifiers, and an on-screen display and Virtual NumPad for Windows. This wired mouse plugs directly into the USB port on your computer.
Patented 3DConnexion 6-Degrees-of-Freedom (6DoF) sensor lets you navigate digital models or camera positions in 3D space
Intuitive 3D Navigation
- Push, pull, twist or tilt the controller cap to pan, zoom, and rotate your model or camera
- QuickView keys provide fingertip access to 12 views
- Rotation toggle key disables the rotation axes, providing simultaneous pan-and-zoom navigation
- 15 tactile, fully programmable buttons let you access frequently used commands for an efficient workflow
Full-size, soft-coated hand rest allows for maximum comfort and positions your hand ideally for the controller cap
- Automatically recognises your application environment and assigns appropriate commands to four large, soft-touch Intelligent Function keys
- Keyboard modifiers provide easy access to Control, Shift, Alt, Aesc functions
- On-screen display offers convenient visual reminder of the commands assigned to the Intelligent Function keys on your computer screen (Windows only)
- Virtual NumPad lets you input numerical data in your application using the standard mouse instead of your keyboard (Windows only)
|Sensor||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Polling Rate||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Number of Buttons||15|
|LED Illumination||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Wireless Connectivity||2.4 GHz RF|
|Full-Functionality OS Support||Mac, Windows, Solaris, Linux|
|Material||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||203.2 x 142.2 x 58.4 mm|