Manfrotto is an Italian designer and manufacturer of Tripods, Lighting stands, bags and other support accessories for the photographic and video markets. Founded in 1974 by Lino Manfrotto and Gilberto Battocchio.
From the late 1990's through 2010, the company acquired several other well-known brands including, Gitzon Kata, Bogen Imaging, Lastolite and Colorama. It's worldwide distribution network now covers a total of 140 countries.
Tour video of the Manfrotto factory, Italy.
Manfrotto Featured Products
- 3 kg Load Capacity
- Quick-release plate included
- Two ergonomic handles
- 3-way pan/tilt head
- 5 Leg Sections
- Spare or Replacement Part
- Replaces #3299
- 1/4" camera fixing screws.
- Fixing 1/4" and 3/8" thread.
- 200PL rectangular plate.
- Flexible shooting with two leg angles
- Durable aluminium adjustable leg locks
- Firm grip thanks to rubber leg warmers
- Smoother movement with fluid drag system