AKG C214-ST Stereo Set - Large Diaphragm Microphone
The C214 from AKG professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family. Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL. A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect.
The C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultra low noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design - all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
- 2 x C214 Microphones
- 2 x Elastic spider suspensions
- 2 x Windscreen
- 1 x Aluminium carrying case
-| Audio Frequency bandwidth | 20 to 20000 Hz Sensitivity | 20 mV/Pa Equivalent Noise Level | 13 dB-A Signal to Noise | 81 dB-A Preattenuation Pad | 20 dB Bass Cut Filter | 160 Hz Electrical Impedance | 200 Ohms Recommended Load Impedance | 1000 Ohms Polar Patterns | Cardioid Voltage | 9 to 52 V Current | 2 mA Output | Balanced 3-Pin Male XLR Dimensions (WxH) | 56 x 160 mm Weight | 280 g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: AKG C214-ST Stereo Set - Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Manufacturer: AKG
- Model: C214-ST
- SKU: C214-ST
- RM Product #: 25900
- Cable Connector: XLR 3-pin TA3M Male