AKG D7 Dynamic Supercardioid Vocal Microphone
- Patented Varimotion Diaphragm
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Rugged Design
- Excellent signal reproduction
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5803
- SKU: D7
The AKG D7 Supercardioid Handheld Microphone is a suitable choice for general speech and performance capturing on stage, lecterns, desktops and anywhere a high-quality handheld microphone is needed. The dynamic microphone doesn't require any power and uses AKG's patented varimotion technology. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective at rejecting off-axis ambiance, feedback and noise. Its rugged construction ensures years of solid operation and the microphone includes a windscreen, stand adapter and protective case.
- Varimotion technology provides a wide frequency response and excellent signal reproduction.
- The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimising noise and feedback.
- The rugged construction ensures years of stable operation.
|Frequency Response||70Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147 / 156dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||None, Dynamic Element|
|Output Impedance||< = 600 ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||185.2 x 51mm|