Audio Technica ATR3350XiS Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Designed for Voice Reproduction.
- Low-Profile Design.
- 3.5mm Dual-Mono Output.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Adapter.
- Includes Tie Clip & Foam Windscreen.
- Product: #70996
- SKU: ATR3350XIS
The Audio Technica ATR3350XiS Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone features a low-profile design engineered for accurate voice reproduction. It terminates in a 3.5mm dual-mono connector, and thanks to the included smartphone adapter, it can be used with iPhones, Android devices, and other smartphones. The ATR3350XiS can be used for both video and aerobics/dance/sport instructor applications. A tie clip, foam windscreen, and battery are included.
- Newscaster-style miniature mic for video use as well as aerobic, dance, or sport instructors.
- Dual-mono 3.5mm output plug connects to a video camera, DSLR, or handheld audio recorder's stereo 3.5mm input to record audio on both left and right channels.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern offers full coverage.
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Impedance||Omnidirectional: 1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||Omnidirectional: -54 dB (Battery Power)|
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS (on Attached Cable)|
|Cable Length||20' / 6.10 m (Straight)|
|Digital Signal Processing||None|
|Operating Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Battery Type||1 x 1.5 V Button|
|Weight||0.21 oz / 6 g (Microphone)|