Audio Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 - Camera Mount Digital Wireless System with Lavalier Mic
this item may be nonreturnable
- MT830cW Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Immune to TV and Digital TV Interference
- Independent Headphone Monitor Output
- Includes Bodypack Transmitter
- Hot- or Cold-Shoe Mountable Receiver
The Audio-Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is designed to be placed in the cold shoe or hot shoe of a video camera, DSLR, mirrorless, or other similar camera for digital film making and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
The compact camera-mountable ATW-R1700 receiver features an independent headphone monitor output, and selectable balanced or unbalanced audio outputs on 3.5mm mini-jack connectors. The unit is powered by an internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery, and both the receiver and bodypack transmitter battery life indicators are displayed on the receiver. This system comes with a wearable bodypack transmitter with 10 mW RF output powered by two 1.5V AA batteries (not included) for an effective operating range of approximately 30 m. Additionally, the MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone is included for connection to the bodypack transmitter.
The ATW-1701/L system operates in the 2.4 GHz range and is immune to both TV and DTV interference. For reception the receiver implements time, frequency, and space diversity processing with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup.
Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximise immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maintain signal integrity.
Sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication
Sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximise immunity to multipath interference
Uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maintain signal integrity.
|Operating Frequencies||2.4 GHz ISM band|
|Dynamic Range||>109 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% typical|
|Operating Range||30 m typical in open range environment with no interfering signals|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40° C|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|System||Diversity (frequency, time, space)|
|Power Supply||Internal Li-Ion battery|
|RF Power Output||10 mW|
|Spurious Emission||Following federal and national regulations|
|Input Connections||Four-pin locking connector
Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT
Pin 3: MIC INPUT, DC BIAS +9 V
|Batteries||2x 1.5V AA (not included)|
|Battery Life||>7 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||70.2 x 107.0 x 24.9 mm|
|Weight||100 g without batteries|
In The Box
- Audio Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 - Camera Mount Digital Wireless System with Lavalier Mic
- Hot- or Cold-Shoe Adapter
- 1/8 to 1/8" Mini-Jack Output Cable
- ATW-R1700 Camera-Mount Wireless 2.4 GHz Receiver
- ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter
- MT830CW Omni-Directional Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Audio Technica ATW-1701/L System 10 - Camera Mount Digital Wireless System with Lavalier Mic
- Manufacturer: Audio Technica
- Model: ATW1701-L KIT
- SKU: ATW1701-L KIT
- RM Product #: 30637
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Included
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on all Audio Technica products. 5 year limited warranty on all Audio Technica Wired Microphones.