Studio effects processors sound really good, but they can bulky, complicated and expensive. Now you can have all the power and great sound of studio-grade, stereo effects processing, thanks to the ultra-affordable, and easy-to-use DIGITAL MULTI-FX FX600.
This studio-in-a-box features Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter, all in mind-blowing 24-bit/40 kHz resolution that turns everyday riffs into 3-D epics from the outer limits.
Delightfully Simple Operation
Just select one of the six (6) effects with the dedicated FX knob, and then use the two PAR(ameter) dials to fine-tune the effect. The LEVEL control determines how much of the effect is mixed with the original signal. The LED tells you when the FX600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this pedal with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter
- 2 additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, flanger rate, etc.
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com