- 18" Turbosound Woofer.
- 3000W Class-D Amplification.
- Built-In Stereo Crossover.
- Tunable and Switchable Bass Boost.
- Phase Reversal Switch.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61440
- SKU: B1800XP
The Behringer EUROLIVE B1800XP Active 3000W Subwoofer is an active powered subwoofer, which provides ample low frequency sound reinforcement by leveraging an 18" long-excursion Turbosound woofer with 3000W of Class-D amplification to deliver a frequency response of 40 to 150 Hz (±3 dB).
The subwoofer features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Through jacks for connecting to additional speakers and building more powerful and complex systems. A boost frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 and 90 Hz and gives the target frequency a +10 dB boost. The unit also has a high cut dial that provides precise control over the upper corner frequency of the subwoofer's amplifier, without affecting the Through signals. A level knob controls the input gain and a phase switch allows you to reverse the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellations between the subwoofer and satellite speakers.
The subwoofer includes ergonomic handles for easy transport as well as a pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles. A rugged steel grill protects the speaker cone and an internal intelligent limiter ensures maximum sound performance and woofer protection. The B1800XP ships with a power cord.
- High-performance 3000W powered subwoofer for PA applications.
- World-famous, British engineered 18" Turbosound speaker.
- Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass.
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact.
- State-of-the-art 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, RMS and clip limit protection.
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers.
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance.
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment.
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers.
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring.
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection.
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption.
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport.
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection.
|Total Power Capacity||3000 W Peak|
|LF Driver||1 x 18" / 45.7 cm Woofer|
|Frequency Range||32 Hz to 200 Hz -10 dB|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 150 Hz ±3 dB|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||+4 dBu (Centre)|
|Max Input Level||+22 dBu (Balanced)|
|Gain Range||Up to +6 dB|
12 kOhms (Unbalanced)
24 kOhms (Balanced)
|Protections||DC, On/Off Protection, Short Circuit, Thermal|
|Audio I/O||2 x XLR Balanced Input
1 x XLR Balanced Through/Output
1 x XLR Balanced High-Pass OutputHigh-Pass Filter: 100 Hz, Butterworth, 18 dB slope
|Semi-Parametric AEQ||+10 dB at 40 Hz to 90 Hzfor Bass Boost|
70 to 150 Hz, 24 dB/Octave Butterworth
100 Hz, 18 dB/Octave Butterworth
|Phase Adjustment||0 / 180°|
|AC Input Power||100 to 120 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)|
|AC Power Connector||1 x IEC|
|Power Consumption||180 W (1/8 Power)|
|Dimensions||27.7 x 21.6 x 21.8" / 70.4 x 54.9 x 55.4 cm|
|Weight||98.9 lb / 44.9 kg|