The Eurolive B205D Active PA and Monitor Speaker System is a compact self-powered speaker rated at 150 watts. The B205D mounts between a microphone stand and boom, and enables clear personal monitoring for singers and musicians during performances, presentations and more.
There are 3 XLR / 1/4" phone connections that accomodate microphones and line level devices. Channel 2 features an instrument switch for direct connection of instruments. Additional features include an XLR Thru connection for feeding signal to the house PA, 3-band EQ and +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR "through" connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Rated Power Output
||125 Watts RMS
150 Watts Peak
||Channel 1: XLR 1/4" TRS Phone Combo
Channel 2: XLR 1/4" TRS Phone Combo
Channel 3: RCA Jacks
Main Input: XLR 1/4" TRS Phone Combo
Thru Output: XLR Male
||65Hz to 18kHz (-10dB)
95Hz to 12kHz (-3dB)
||Hi: 12kHz +/- 15dB
Mid: 2.5kHz +/- 15dB
Low: 100Hz +/- 15dB
||240V~, 50Hz (T 3.15 A H 250V)
Standard IEC Receptacle
||11.42 x 7.30 x 8.70" (290 x 185 x 220mm)
||7.0 lb (3.20kg)