- Ultra-Compact Headphone Amp System for Studio and Stage
- 4 Independent Stereo High-Power Amplifier Sections
- Highest Audio Quality with Virtually All Types of Headphones
- Phones Level Control Per Channel
- Product: #7286
- SKU: BEHA400
The Behringer MicroAMP HA400 is a very inexpensive, miniature 4-channel headphone amplifier, ideal for stage or project studio use.
You can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically all headphones—four of them at the same time! For example, you can let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while the recording is being made, and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance—these are the same op amps found in “full-size” audio equipment—plus, a DC 12-Volt adapter is included.
If you are one of those musicians who like to deck out their equipment with lots of bells and whistles, the HA400 definitely makes a great addition to the functionality of your studio.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control per channel
|Number of Channels||4|
|Input Connections||1 x 1/4" TRS Phone|
|Output Connectors||4 x 1/4" TRS Phone|
|Maximum Output Level||approx. 40 mW into 100 Ohms|
|Function Controls||4 x Level Knobs|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dimensions||103.6 x 57.2 x 46.5mm|