Kicking the ULTRA VIBRATO UV300 into action is like putting an invisible, automatic whammy bar on your guitar. From the gentle, pulsing rhythms of the ocean surf, to the wild, whirling effects of a rotating speaker system, the UV300 will bring a dose of days-gone-by to your sound.
Audio Quality / Clarity - Altered State
Select from UNLATCH, BYPASS or LATCH modes, then twist the dedicated RISE, RATE and DEPTH dials. In Latch mode, the effect is constantly on once you step on it. Unlatch mode only applies the effect while you press down on the pedal, so you can add vibrato to a single not if you like. You’re guitar will be playing mind-games with everyone in earshot as familiar, but hardly ordinary, tones of the 1960s and ‘70s ooze out of your amp.
Versatility- Power Options
The blue LED tells you when the UV300 is activated, and the first-class on/off switch maintains peerless signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power BEHRINGER stomps with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
To every tone, there is a time and purpose for getting…well, a little “retro-spective.” When that mood strikes, you’ll be glad you brought along your trusty ULTRA VIBRATO UV300. Audition one at your BEHRINGER dealer.
- Experience classic and mind-bending, dimensional vibrato effects of the '60s and '70s
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Depth, Rate, Rise and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs, visit the product page at Behringer.com