Behringer Xenyx Control2USB Control & Communication Center
- VCA Control and USB Audio Interface.
- Large Control Knob Sets Levels Faster.
- High-End VCA Technology.
- Controls 3 Pairs of Studio Monitors.
- 2 x Powerful Headphone Amplifiers.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61444
- SKU: CONTROL2USB
The Behringer Xenyx Control2USB Control & Communication Center is a high-end studio control and communication centre with VCA control and a USB audio interface. It can be used to put master volume, talkback, source selection, and monitor control right at your fingertips when recording or mixing in a studio environment.
It features a large control knob, allowing you to make minute adjustments to volume. The Control2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which can be critical to the final sound when it comes to mastering an important project. It also utilises a high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) to provide even more precise level adjustments.
Furthermore, the built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, with no additional hardware or drivers required. In addition, the Control2USB lets you switch between 3 pairs of studio monitors. You can add or remove a subwoofer and listen through small monitors or any other combination at the press of a button.
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication centre.
- All-in-one master volume controller, source selector, monitor switcher, and talkback box.
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level control plus an additional monitor mix input for your DAW.
- 3 independent and adjustable monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors.
- Built-in talkback microphone with level control for direct communication with musicians.
- Large volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments.
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface, perfect for computer-based studios.
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection.
- 2 powerful headphones amplifiers with separate volume control.
- Convenient mono, mute, and dim functions right at your fingertips.
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED metres with input/output source switch.
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V)
|Line Level||1/4" (6.3 mm) balanced or unbalanced: 10 Hz to 40 kHz (+0 dB/-1 dB)
Phono Input: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB)
|Distortion (THD)||Line-level inputs to line level outputs (unity gain): <0.02 %, 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ +4 dBu
Phono Input: <0.10 %, 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ +4 dBu
|Noise Floor||Unity gain with input 1, 2, and 3 assigned: -86 dBu, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Monitor A, B, and C outputs, studio output, DAW, 2-track A & B outputs: -90 dBu, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Phono input: -75 dBu, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Equivalent input noise (E.I.N.): -119 dBu, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Dynamic Range||Line inputs: 107 dB
Phone input: 88 dB
|Crosstalk||Adjacent inputs: 95 dB @ 1 kHz
Left to right/right to left: 85 dB @ 1 kHz
Muted/level off: 95 dB @ 1 kHz
|Control Range||Input level: ±10 dB
Output level: -12 dB to 0 dB
Dim switch: 0 dB/-20 dB
|Input Voltage||Line inputs (+4 dB level setting): +4 dBu/+30 dBu (nominal/maximum)
Line inputs (-10 dB level setting): -10 dBu/+15 dBu (nominal / maximum)
Phono input @ 1 kHz, nominal gain: 5 mV/90 mV (nominal/maximum)
|Output Voltage||All line-level outputs (+4 dB level setting): +4 dBu/+21 dBu (nominal/maximum)
All line-level outputs (-10 dB level setting): -10 dBu/+8 dBu (nominal/maximum)
|Maximum Voltage Gain||Input 1, 2, and 3 to:
Monitor A, B, and C outputs: +32 dB
DAW, 2-track A & B, and phones (rear) outputs: +22 dB
Studio output: 32 dB
Phones 1 & 2 outputs: 32 dB (output loaded @ 100 kOhms)
Monitor mix input to:
Phones (rear) outputs: 12 dB
Studio output: 22 dB
Phones 1 & 2 outputs: 22 dB (output loaded @ 100 kOhms)
Phono input @ 1 kHz to:
Monitor A, B, and C outputs: 65 dB
DAW, 2-track A & B, and phones (rear) outputs: 55 dB
Studio output: 66 dB
Phones 1 & 2 outputs: 66 dB (output loaded @ 100 kOhms)
|Input Impedance||Line input: 20 kOhms balanced/14 kOhms unbalanced
Phono input: 40 kOhms
|Output Impedance||Line output: 200 Ohms balanced/100 Ohms unbalanced
Headphone output: 50 Ohms
12-segment LED: Clip, +10, +7, +4, +2, 0, -2, -4, -7, -10, -20, -30 dB
|Talkback||Automatic gain control (AGC): Yes
Nominal output level: +4 dBu (+4 dB output level setting)
Output level range: ∞ to 10 dB
|Power Supply||Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: T1AH 250 V
Power consumption: 15 W
Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
|USB||Audio: Stereo in/out
Connector: Type B
Sample rate: 44.1/48 kHz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.4 x 15.3 x 7.8" (87 x 389 x 198 mm)|
|Weight||5.3 lb (2.4 kg)|