Benro A673TM Aluminium Tandem-Leg Video Tripod (75mm Bowl)
- Maximum Height: 155.4 cm (61.2")
- Minimum Height: 43.2 cm (17")
- Load Capacity Up to 50 kg (110 lb)
- Folds Down to 71.1 cm (28")
- Three Leg Sections
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86036
- SKU: A673TM
The aluminium A673TM Tandem-Leg Video Tripod from Benro is a video tripod with a 75mm bowl, compatible with industry-standard 75mm video heads. The three-section double-tandem leg design allows for height adjustment and offers enhanced torsional rigidity, making this tripod well-suited for use with rigged cameras and heavy loads up to 50 kg (110 lb). An adjustable and removable mid-level spreader provides control over the A673TM's footprint, and a bubble level helps you hew to the horizon.
The oversized rotary clamp leg locks are easy to operate even while wearing gloves, requiring only half a turn to lock and unlock. Equipped with dual spikes, the tripod's rubber feet are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, as well as for any type of terrain. 3/8"-16 foot mounts allow the feet to be interchanged as needed. The A673TM comes with a padded carrying case.
- The legs feature a minimum height of 43.2 cm (17") and a maximum height of 155.4 cm (61.2").
- The included mid-level spreader allows for increased stability on uneven surfaces as opposed to a ground spreader which may buckle on uneven surfaces.
- The tripod's spiked feet provide improved purchase on soft ground, and the included pads can easily be slipped onto the foot spikes when working on slick or delicate surfaces.
- The legs are individually adjustable in length for working on uneven ground.
|Head Mount Type||75 mm Bowl|
|Load Capacity||110 lb / 50 kg|
|Maximum Working Height||61.2" / 155.4 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||17" / 43.2 cm|
|Folded Length||28" / 71.1 cm|
|Leg Lock Type||Rotating Locking Lever|
|Leg Diameter||0.9" / 22 mm|
|Feet Features||Rubber, Removable, Spiked|