Blackmagic Design Analog to SDI Mini Converter
- Analogue to SDI Conversion
- Embedded Audio
The Mini Convertor Analogue to SDI from Blackmagic will accept an HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL, or S-video signal and convert it to an SDI output. You can also choose to embed SDI audio from balanced AES/EBU or analogue audio inputs. Use this device to convert video from Betacam SP, VHS, set-top boxes, HDV cameras, and other similar devices.
Analogue to SDI Conversion
Use this device to convert analogue video sources to SDI video output.
This unit can embed SDI audio from balanced AES/EBU or analogue audio inputs.
|Input||(1) component, NTSC, PAL, and S-video via 3x BNCs|
|Output||(2) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)|
(2) channels of professional balanced analogue with standard 1/4" jack connections
(2) channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4" jack connections, AES/EBU standard
(Audio inputs are shared)
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
In The Box
- Power Supply
- Three-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
Reviews(based on 1 rating)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Blackmagic Design Analog to SDI Mini Converter
- Manufacturer: Blackmagic
- Model: CONVMA
- SKU: CONVMAAS2
- RM Product #: 581