Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens (MFT Mount)
- Covers Super 35 Format
- MFT Mount
- Consistent T2.9 Aperture over Zoom Range
- 3 x Standard 0.8 MOD Gears
- Clickless 9-Blade Iris
The Fujifilm MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens (MFT Mount) is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens for MFT mount cameras with a Super 35mm-sized sensor. It features a mechanical design with three independent lens control rings: focus, iris, and zoom. Each ring incorporates a cine-style gear with a 0.8 MOD for interfacing with standard cine-style lens accessories. The focus ring features approximately 200° of rotation, which provides room for precise focus pulls, and the iris is clickless, enabling smooth iris pulls. The lens also incorporates a macro mode for close focusing capabilities.
The lens is colour matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front thread enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step-up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 1kg, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for camera's with an MFT mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows for flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with nine iris blades for attractive bokeh.
- The 28.5mm diameter image circle covers the 3-perf Super 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
- The gear rings positions for focus, zoom, and iris are located at the same position on lenses in the MK series, making switching between the zooms quick as you don't have to adjust the position of lens accessories.
- Lenses in the MK series have the same weight and length so there is no need to rebalance your camera when you change from one lens to the other.
- 200° focus barrel rotation.
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance as this lens has a built-in adjustment mechanism.
- Macro focus function available.
|Focal Length||18 to 55mm|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Image Circle||28.5 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||2.8' / 0.85 m|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||85 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Focus Scales||Metric, Imperial|
|Lens Support||Lens Support Foot|
|Length||8.12" / 20.62 cm|
|Weight||2.2 lb / 980 g|
In The Box
- Fujifilm MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens (MFT Mount)
- Zoom Lever
- Support Foot
- Lens Hood
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 Lens (MFT Mount)
- Manufacturer: FujiFilm
- Model: 21115
- SKU: 21115
- RM Product #: 61981
- Zoom or Prime Lens: Zoom
- Lens Type: Standard Zoom
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Maximum Aperture: T2.9