Hoya 82mm NDx400 HMC Filter
The Hoya 82mm NDx400 HMC Filter is a solid neutral density filter that enables a 9-stop increase in exposure length. The optical 2.7 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
This filter features a three-layer HMC multi-coating, which provides 98-99% light transmission and helps to reduce internal flare and reflections. It is constructed from high-quality optical glass for notable image clarity and is set in a durable aluminium filter ring.
- 2.7 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a slower shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 9-stop reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Three-layer multi coating helps to minimise internal reflections and ghosting and maintain an overall neutral colour balance.
||Solid neutral density
||2.7 (9 stop)
||Permits an increased exposure
||Optical glass and aluminium filter ring
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Hoya 82mm NDx400 HMC Filter
- Manufacturer: Hoya
- Model: A82ND400
- SKU: A82ND400
- RM Product #: 27254
- Filter Diameter: 82mm
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty