K&M 14110 Cello Stand (Black)
The K&M 141/1 Cello Stand (Black) features a 2-piece folding design and is constructed from steel which makes it robust and durable. Height adjustability from 24.41 to 44.09” (620 to 1120 mm) means that this stand can be customised to suit your specific needs.
A newly-developed V-shaped base for your cello’s endpin allows you to easily place the instrument along with providing incredible security. An integrated bow holder on this stand is a practical and handy addition. Also, the incorporation of tube legs and cross braces prevents this stand from slipping accidentally.
The stand’s arms have a non-marring protective rubber coating and safely support even the most delicate instruments. Additionally, it can be folded when not in use and easily transported.
- 2-piece folding design with integrated bow holder
- Height can be easily adjusted from 24.41 to 44.09" (620 to 1120 mm)
- Non-marring rubber coating on the support arms provide a non-slip contact with smooth surfaces
- V-shaped base holds for firmly holds the instrument
- Tube legs with cross braces prevents the stand from accidentally slipping
- Quality workmanship and steel construction makes it strong and durable
|Base Diameter||31.5" (800 mm)|
|Height||24.41 to 44.09" (620 to 1120 mm)|
|Instrument Support||Non-marring plastic material|
|Leg Construction||Tube legs with cross braces|
|Rod Combination||2-piece folding design|
|Used with||All cellos|
|Support Width||14.96" (380 mm)|
|Size When Folded||6.89 x 5.12 x 23.82" (175 x 130 x 605 mm)|
|Weight||5.51 lb (2.5 kg)|