Kessler Crane KC-Lite 8.0 Camera Crane
- Single Support Rail Design
- Aluminium Jib Arm Construction
- 4.5 kg Load Capacity
- 1.7 m Fulcrum to Camera Platform Distance
- Mounts Onto Your Tripod Release Plate
Email me when stock arrives
Suitable for use with cameras weighing under ten pounds, the KC-Lite 8.0 Camera Crane is a lightweight jib that features the same attention to detail and construction that Kessler Crane is known for. The single support rail design is portable and breaks down into two four-foot sections for transport or storage. Made from aluminium, the jib can support up to 4.5 kg of camera and accessories, 13.6 kg of counterweight, while only weighing 5.6 kg itself.
The jib's support arm and control arm are each assembled using the included locking knobs and coupler bar. Once assembled, the jib has a length 1.7 m from the camera platform to the jib's fulcrum, and you can move the jib through 3 m of vertical movement. Mounting to your tripod's camera plate, the jib takes advantage of your tripod system for both support and movement, so make sure you mount it to a tripod that can comfortably support the weight of the jib, your camera, and counterweights. An optional brake assembly can be added to lock the jib in place, and the available short tip assembly replaces the standard length front of the jib, creating a shorter length jib, useful in tight spaces.
- The jib arm mounts on your tripod system, which allows you to move your camera through smooth vertical and horizontal arcs for graceful cinematic camera moves. The control arm allows you to tilt the camera while it is travelling through its arc. This allows you to tilt the camera independently of the jib action.
- The jib is made from 6061 aluminium, so it is both strong and lightweight, and it breaks down into two easily transported sections without requiring tools.
- A black non-reflective powder coat finish resists corrosion and wear.
- Tripod head and legs are not included and must be sourced separately. Please be sure that your tripod head and legs can safely support a minimum of 23.81 kilograms.
|Capacity||Up to 4.5 kg|
|Length||Folded: 4' / 1.2 m
Extended: 8' / 244 cm
|Distance Information||1.7 m from fulcrum to camera|
|Vertical Travel||3 m|
Max: 13.6 kg
|Dimensions||257 x 20 x 20 cm|