Korg MCM1 Micro Metronome (Red)
- Compact, clip-on metronome designed to travel with you.
- 39 Traditional pendulum metronome settings, from 40–208 BPM.
- LCD Screen shows the current temp setting.
- 7 Time signatures as well as duplet, triplet and quadruplet patterns.
- Loud, Soft or Muted volume settings plus an LED beat indicator.
The Korg MCM1 Micro Metronome (Blue) packs high-precision Korg metronome features into a compact body. Available in both red and blue, the Micrometro's clip-on design lets you easily enjoy rhythm training wherever you go!
The tempo can be adjusted over 39 steps matching the values marked on a mechanical metronome's pendulum. In addition, ten different beat patterns can be selected.
The metronome volume can be set to Loud or Soft – or even muted – to suit different environments. The current tempo is also indicated by the flashing LED. This combination of visual and audible cues makes it easy to follow the tempo. For discrete use, the sound may be muted completely, providing a visual-only tempo indicator. The current tempo and beat pattern are retained even when the power is off, allowing you to quickly recall your favourite settings.
(When the battery is replaced, these settings will return to their default state [tempo: 128, beat: 4].)
In The Box
- Korg MCM1 Micro Metronome (Red).
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Korg MCM1 Micro Metronome (Red)
- Manufacturer: Korg
- Model: KOR-MCM1-RD
- SKU: KOR-MCM1-RD
- RM Product #: 65656