- Convert 4K SDI Video to NDI Stream.
- 1 x SDI Input, 1 x SDI Loop-Through.
- 1 x RJ45 + PoE NDI Output.
- 6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI Supported.
- Input up to DCI 4K30 10-Bit 4:2:2 Video.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62034
- SKU: 64034
Convert SDI video to an NDI stream with the Magewell Pro Convert SDI 4K Plus. Pro Convert SDI 4K features one SDI input and one SDI loop-through output with eight channels of embedded audio, and it supports SDI input up to DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 video at 30 fps. The RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports encoded NDI output up to DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 8-bit 4:2:2 video at 60 fps.
The SDI loop-through allows you to view your input on a monitor while your NDI-encoded stream can be sent to a variety of NDI-compatible encoding or streaming applications such as OBS, XSplit, vMix, Wirecast, and others via Ethernet. The mini DIN-8 tally/PTZ port provides tally input to pass-through, as well as for use with the unit's status LEDs. The LEDs also indicate power, output, and input signal status.
The unit is powered by a 5V power adapter connected to its USB 2.0 Type-B port or via PoE over its RJ45 port. The Pro Convert can be managed with a web UI to configure settings and to perform firmware updates via the USB port. A 1/4"-20 mounting thread allows you to mount the unit in a rack, with a bracket, or on a stand. Included with the Pro Convert are a USB cable, a 5V power adapter, a mini DIN-8 cable, and an L-bracket for mounting.
- One SDI input, one SDI loop-through output with embedded audio.
- Convert one SDI signal with 16 channels of embedded mono audio to an NDI stream.
- Supports up to 4K30 input; supports 2K and 4K mode.
- Supports up to 8-bit 4:2:2 4096 x 2160 video at 60 fps encoded NDI output.
- USB 2.0 Type-B 5V power and PoE via RJ45 port.
- Mini DIN-8 PTZ/Tally port.
- Support for NDI 3.x.
- Integrated cable equaliser supporting cable lengths up to 492' for 3G-SDI signals.
- Support for SD/HD/3Ga/3Gb/3Ga-DL/3Gb-DS/6G (SMPTE 2081) standards.
- Support for RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 colour sampling.
- Support for 10-bit and 12-bit colour depth.
- Support for extraction of SMPTE 352 payload identifier.
- Support for extraction of audio formation information & channel status data.
|Video Input Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI / SD-SDI) Female|
|Input Video Format||SDI (10/12-Bit 4:4:4/4:2:2 RGB, YCC)
DCI 4K: 30 fps
1080p: 50/59.94/60 fps
1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps
|Embedded Audio Input||SDI: 16-Channel|
|Video Output Connectors||1 x BNC (3G-SDI / 6G-SDI / HD-SDI / SD-SDI) Female (Loop Output)|
|Output Video Format||SDI (10/12-Bit)
DCI 4K: 60 fps
|Embedded Audio Output||SDI: 16-Channel|
|EDID Support||Manual Control|
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 LAN, NDI, PoE Input/Output
1 x 8-Pin Mini-DIN PTZ, RS-422
|Memory Card Slots||1 x SD (Unspecified Type)|
|Power Consumption||Device: 5 VDC at 1.5 A (7 W)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 90%|
|Dimensions||4.65 x 2.64 x 0.91" / 11.8 x 6.7 x 2.3 cm|