- Four-Way Geared Control
- Junior and Baby Locking Receptors
- Saddlebag Style Counterweight Bag
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #19538
- SKU: 425B
The Manfrotto 425B Mega Boom is the largest boom in the Manfrotto line. Movements -- including pan, tilt and rotation, as well as the telescopic extension of the boom arm -- are controlled by smooth-operating geared crank handles. This two section Mega Boom has a 3.6 m maximum extension. It has dual receptors -- Junior (1-1/8") and Baby (5/8").
This item replaces old catalog #3098. It is a boom only with empty counterweight bag. See the Accessories Tab for suggested Wind-Up Stands to complete your order.
- A geared tilt system allows precise settings of +30 to -40°.
- To assure maximum safety the Mega Boom comes complete with a specially designed counterbalancing sand bag that can be filled with sand or shot to hold up to 35 kg.
- Black zinc steel and black anodised aluminium construction
|Dimensions||Minimum extension: 48.25 cm
Maximum extension: 3.7 m from stand mount
Closed: 2.2 m
Tube Diameters: 55.45 mm
|Maximum Load||Maximum extension: 5.9 kg|
|Attachment Size||5/8" locking socket with 5/8" double threaded stud
1-1/8" locking female receptor