- Charge battery directly through XLR port
- Vehicle cannot be used while charging.
- Built-in fuse protection for increased safety
- Rugged, watertight connector
- Product: #75526
- SKU: GC024
This NOCO GC024 X-Connect XLR Connector allows you to directly connect to the XLR port found on power wheelchairs, electric bicycles, and various other 24 volt battery powered equipment. Armed with an inhibit feature, it does not allow any "inhibit enabled" vehicles to be used while charging, increasing safety for both the user and the battery charger. The GC024 XLR Connector is compatible with the G7200 UltraSafe battery charger in 24V mode. (CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Charge and maintain your battery directly through your XLR port.
- Inhibit feature ensures the vehicle cannot be used while charging.
- Built-in fuse protection for increased safety.
- More ways to charge with plug-n-play accessory changes.
- Rugged, watertight connector for extreme environments.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
|Output:||XLR - 3 Pins|
|Fuse:||10 Amp Regular Blade ATC|
|Wire Size:||16 AWG|
|Compatible With||: G7200 (All Versions) In 24V Mode|