Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5335
- SKU: FSA90601
The Nikon SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlight is a new compact Speedlight for Remote Speedlight operation in two different shooting conditions.
As part of a newly developed mini system for close-up flash photography, the SB-R200 is both lightweight and compact, which means it can be inserted into a dedicated ring attached to the lens to direct light onto small subjects. Or it can be used as a separate remote macro flash, mounted on the dedicated AS-20 stand.
The SB-R200 is also fully compatible with Nikon's Advanced Wireless Lighting system, meaning it can be used in multiple lighting situations with SB-800 and SB-600 units.
- Compact and lightweight remote Speedlight unit perfect for close-up and general photography.
- Easy-to-set analog controls offers quick changes of settings.
- i-TTL flash control for accurate flash exposures in close-up and other lighting applications.
- Offers four independent channels for shooting in competitive environments.
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras.
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low-light situations.
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight groups (A, B or C).
- Integrates perfectly into multiple flash situations including the SB-900, SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlight units.
- The SB-R200 can be fully controlled wireless either by the SU-800 Commander unit or a SB-800 Speedlight in Master mode. Additionally, the built-in Speedlights of the D200, D300, D700, D80, D70s or D70 serve as the system's Master controller. Or, for non i-TTL cameras, the SC30 sync cord can be used for off-camera control.
The SB-R200 cannot be attached to a standard flash shoe. Requires SX-1 Attachment Ring or AS-20 Speedlight Stand.
More information about Nikon Products: (Link to Nikon Website)