Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #1756
- SKU: 1550-005-150
1550 EMS Case Interior Dimensions:
18.43" x 14.00" x 7.62" (46.8 x 35.5 x 19.3 cm)
The Pelican 1550EMS Case with EMS Organizer/Dividers (Orange) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry emergency medical supplies. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association) 300 specifications.
This 1550EMS case includes a multi-layer lid organizer with a clear cover and numerous clear pockets, made to find everything right away. The lid organizer cover has touch fastener closures, to keep supplies in place during transport, and the case includes padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size.
- 1550 Case customized for EMS personnel
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Lid organizer clear cover with Velcro® fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size - provides extra protection and inventory management.
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Also available in 1560
1550 Case Certificates:
- IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1 meter submersion or 30 minutes
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard) Defense standard
- ATA 300 specifications for transit cases
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)