Pelican 1610 Carry on Case with Mobility Kit without Foam (Black)
- Water and Dust Resistant
- Crushproof Solid Wall Design
- Automatic Pressure Equalisation Valve
- Double-Throw Latches
- Padlock Protectors
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #14313
- SKU: 016100-0019-110
The 1610MNF Case from Pelican is an airtight, crushproof, dust and water resistant hard case for use in rugged terrain.It includes a mobility kit which adds a retractable extension handle and a built-in dolly system with 10.16 cm polyurethane wheels and stainless steel ball bearings.You can travel knowing that your gear inside this case is protected thanks to its solid polypropylene walls and watertight polymer o-ring seal. An automatic purge valve allows you to open the case after changes in atmospheric pressure at any altitude, making it suitable for air travel. The double-throw latches on the side of the case can withstand almost 199.6 kg of pressure, yet allow you to open and close the case with a light push or pull. Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors prevent corrosion while providing extra strength against theft.
This case has an empty interior.
- The automatic pressure equalisation valve allows air to flow in and out of the case while still maintaining a waterproof seal.
- The top and side handles are over-moulded with rubber for added comfort when carrying the case.
- Stabilising blocks are built-in so you can lay the case down flat when accessing your equipment.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 98.9°C.
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||66.6 x 58.4 x 34.8 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||55.4 x 42.4 x 26.9 cm|
|Base Depth||21.8 cm|
|Lid Depth||5.3 cm|
|Interior Cubic Volume||0.062 m³|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 98.9°C|