Exterior Dimensions: 79.4 x 61.5 x 44.4 cm (LxWxD)
Interior Dimensions: 70.3 x 53.3 x 39.4 cm (LxWxD)
The Pelican 1630 Case with Foam is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1630NF comes with a two side haul handles, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 5-piece foam interior.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- 5-piece foam interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Five-piece foam set containing a convoluted foam lid, 3 pick and pluck foam pieces and a 1.0" bottom foam pad is included
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Large Haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Exterior: Ultra-high Impact copolymer
Exterior: Open-cell core with solid wall design
Interior: Five-piece foam insert
Type of Closure
Double throw latches
Stainless steel padlock protectors
Watertight to 30'
350 lbs (158.76kg)
Five-piece foam insert
Equipment that requires foam protection
Retractable extension handle