Exterior Dimensions: 53 x 16 x 6.12" (134.6 x 40.6 x 15.5cm) (LxWxD)
Interior Dimensions: 50.5 x 13.5 x 5.25" (128.2 x 34.3 x 13.3cm) (LxWxD)
Lid depth: 1.75" (4.4cm)
Bottom depth: 3.5" (8.9cm)
The Pelican 1750 Long Case with Foam is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1750 comes with a top folding handle, a side folding handle and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1 convoluted top lid foam, 1 sheet foam section and one 1.0" blank bottom foam
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Side folding handle
- Top folding handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Exterior: High-impact structural resin copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Polyethylene foam
Type of Closure
Hinged with double throw latches
Watertight to 30'
Floats in salt water with 187.9 lbs (85 kg)
3-piece foam set
Equipment that requires foam protection
25.57 lbs (11.6kg)