Pelican TrekPak Divider Kit for Pelican iM2950 Travel Storm Case
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #56017
- SKU: IM2950-TREKPAK
This Divider Kit from TrekPak is designed for use within a Pelican iM2950 Travel Storm Case. It can replace an existing divider system, or be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty Pelican case. TrekPak divider kits utilise water, tear, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel U-shaped divider-locking pins. Once installed, they maximise available carrying space, protect equipment or valuables for transport, and provide interior organisation that can easily be rearranged or customised along with any changes to the contents of the Pelican case.
The divider kit's design allows one of the two prongs on a divider-locking pin to be inserted within a partition's corrugated core. Two adjacent partitions can accommodate both prongs on a single divider-locking pin, resulting in them being firmly held together. Each divider-locking pin features a nylon pull-tab for easy removal and the rapid release of any connected partitions.
Included within this divider kit is a perimeter insert, two 71.12 cm divider sections, two 45.72 cm divider sections, 30 divider-locking pins, a divider cutter, and one bottom, as well as one convoluted, egg-crate top foam unit. To ensure that the dividers properly correspond to a Pelican iM2950 Travel Storm Case's 26.7 cm internal height, the bottom foam unit must always be used when installing this divider kit. The perimeter insert can then be placed on top of the bottom unit so it conforms to the interior sides of the Pelican case. Like the dividers, the perimeter insert is constructed from foam with a corrugated core, so a partition can be connected to the perimeter insert by a divider-locking pin.
Items to be stored within the Pelican case can then be arranged on top of the bottom foam unit and within the perimeter insert before they are segmented using the dividers. Like the divider-locking pins, the cutting tool integrates with the dividers' corrugated core. Multiple partitions can be quickly, easily, and precisely created by sliding the cutting tool through the dividers, which can then be arranged and rearranged per whatever is placed within the case.
A previously installed top foam unit within a compatible Pelican case's lid does not need to be replaced with the included convoluted, egg-crate foam. However, when in use, the egg-crate foam's soft peaks help maximise cushioning to the contours of items that come into the most contact with it.
- For use within a Pelican iM2950 Travel Storm Case
- Replaces an existing divider system, or can be used to create partitions within a compatible and completely empty Pelican case
- Maximises available carrying space, protects equipment or valuables for transport, and provides interior organisation that can easily be rearranged or customised
- Utilises water, tear, and shred-resistant foam dividers with a corrugated plastic core, plus steel U-shaped divider-locking pins
- Divider kit provides a perimeter insert, two 71.12 cm divider sections, two 45.72 cm divider sections, 30 divider-locking pins, one divider cutter, and one bottom, as well as one convoluted, egg-crate top foam unit
- Cutting tool allows for the quick, easy, and precise creation of multiple partitions from divider sections
- Divider-locking pins create firm connections among perimeter insert and partitions
- Nylon pull-tab on each divider-locking pin allows perimeter insert and partitions to be separated, for fast configuration changes
- Bottom foam unit ensures the included dividers properly correspond to the Pelican iM2950's 26.7 cm internal height
- Convoluted, egg-crate lid foam's soft peaks help maximise cushioning to the contours of items coming into the most contact with it
- Fast, Easy Configuration
|Compatibility||Pelican iM2950 Travel Storm Case|
|Material||Perimeter Insert and Divider Sections: Closed-cell foam with plastic core
Divider Pins: Steel with nylon tabs
Top and Bottom Foam: Polyurethane
Divider Cutter: Plastic with steel blade