- HPX High Performance Resin Case
- Solid Foam in Lid
- Four Pieces Solid Sheet Foam in Bottom
- Dent-resistant and Shatter-resistant
- Tough, Rugged and Lightweight
- Product: #13049
- SKU: IM3220-00001
The Pelican iM3220 Storm Case with Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case.
Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is transported by two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport.
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
|Material||Exterior: HPX high performance resin
Interior: Solid foam bottom
Interior: Convoluted foam pad in the lid.
|Type of Closure||Six Press & Pull latches
Two unbreakable molded-in hasps
Hinges with integrated feet
|Exterior Dimensions||119.89 x 41.91 x 23.37 cm (LxWxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||111.76 x 35.56 x 21.59 cm (LxWxH)
Lid depth: 5.08 cm
|Interior Fitting||Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
|Accommodates||Items that need protection
|Carrying/Transport Options||Two padded handles
|Weight||12.7 kg 1|
1 Please Note: Shipping weight