Exterior Dimensions: 53.8 x 16.5 x 6.7" (136.55 x 41.91 x 17.02cm) (LxWxH)
Interior Dimensions: 50.5 x 14 x 6.0" (128.27 x 35.56 x 15.24cm) (LxWxH)
Lid depth: 2.0" (5.08cm)
The Pelican iM3300 Storm Case with Foam (in black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is transported by two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort.
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. (The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport).
Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases.
Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo).
Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep).
Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall.
Exterior: HPX high performance resin
Interior: Solid foam bottom
Interior: Convoluted foam pad in the lid.
Type of Closure:
Six Press & Pull latches
Two unbreakable molded-in hasps
Hinges with integrated feet
Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
Two padded handles
26 lbs (11.79kg)