- For Use with CAT 3/5/5e/6 Data Networks
- Equipment Needed in EZ-RJ45 Field Kit
- Includes Crimp Tool, Stripper & Scissors
- Includes Connectors
- Simplifies Twisted Pair Terminations
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #36652
- SKU: 90173
The Platinum Tools EZ-RJPRO Termination Pod is designed for use with CAT 3, 5, 5e, or 6 compliant data networks. This pod includes an EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool, Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper, a pair of Electrician's Scissors, EZ-RJ45 CAT 5/5e and CAT6 Connectors, and EZ-RJ12/11 Standard Tab Connector.
The EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer providing a ratcheted, high leverage, ultra-stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations. This heavy-duty tool is well-suited for working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation on the conductors, and pair-separating splines. Connectivity obstacles can be easily overcome and you can also be assured that terminations meet FCC specifications. It is compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs.
The Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper is specifically designed to strip the cable jackets from CAT 5, 5e, and 6 twisted pair cables. No adjustments are required while using the stripper and it will not nick the inner conductors. It is constructed from a durable, high-impact plastic housing and is moulded from yellow plastic to make it easier to locate. It also features a durable blade.
The Electrician's Scissors offer a smooth cutting action. The scissor-run design is suitable for cutting Kevlar, foil, and wire. It cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG and stranded wires up to 12 AWG. It also strips 19 and 23 AWG wires.
The EZ-RJ45 CAT 5/5e and CAT6 Connectors are reliable and deliver high performance. Simplify twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. The electrical performance of the termination is optimised by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly at the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance. Terminate with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools wherein you can crimp and trim in one cycle.
The EZ-RJ12/11 Standard Tab Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front. This connector works well for specialised telephone installations with communications equipment and in applications requiring custom or specific wire configurations since you can easily identify the wiring order prior to termination. You can use the 100054 EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool for single cycle crimping and trimming of the excess wire.
EZ-RJPRO Termination Pod
- Simplifies twisted pair terminations
- Includes the CAT5 and CAT6 EZ-RJ45 connectors, and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors
EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimping cycle
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° connector support during crimp
- Clean, ultra-flush trim on the EZ-RJ45 extended conductors
- Expanded surface area on contact drivers delivers full, uniform crimp force
- Built-in wire cutter and strippers
Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
- Designed for stripping the cable jacket on CAT 5, 5e, and 6+ cables
- No adjustments required
- Will not nick the inner conductor
- No-pinch points and no-slip cushion grip
- Extra cutting leverage
- Free fall design
- Fully serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Scraper and file on the backside of the blades
- Inner blade is chrome-plated for rust protection
- Easily re-sharpens & holds cutting edge
- Stripping notches for 19 & 23 AWG wires
- Screw permits easy adjustment