Rode NT-USB Mini USB Microphone
Receive a BONUS Rode Coloured Identification Tags for the NT-USB Mini worth $34.99
Ends 31 December or while stocks last
- 24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution Capture.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- 3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Jack.
- Direct Mix Control.
- No Drivers Required.
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Fully compatible with our simple and powerful podcasting and streaming software,RØDE Connect
- In-built digital signal processing: noise gate, compressor, APHEX® Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ (accessed via RØDE Connect)
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it.
It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible.
Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Zoom, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. It also looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigors of recording anywhere and everywhere.
RØDE Connect is a simple and powerful software solution for podcasting and livestreaming with the NT-USB Mini.
RØDE Connect unlocks access to the NT-USB Mini’s in-built compressor, noise gate and legendary APHEX Aural Exciter and Big Bottom processors. Activated with a single click, each processor is optimised for the NT-USB Mini and will deliver an extra level of professional shine to your recordings.
Connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single Mac or PC without the need for complex routing or complicated software. Featuring an intuitive, fully featured recording interface, virtual channels for connecting remote guests, and automatic mix-minus on each channel for crystal-clear, echo-free communication, this is the easiest way to make a professional podcast.
Together with the NT-USB Mini, RØDE Connect is a powerful solution for streamers and gamers who want to simplify their audio setup. Offering streamlined control over microphone audio and external applications, plus dedicated output controls for streaming apps like OBS or Xsplit, setting up livestream audio has never been easier.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Capsule||1 x Electret Condenser|
|On-Board Controls||Headphone Volume|
|Frequency Range||Cardioid Condenser:
20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Maximum SPL||Cardioid: 121 dB SPL (1% THD)|
|Output Connectors||1 x USB Type-C|
|Headphone Connector||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm|
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Digital Signal Processing||None|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
|Available Port||USB (Interface Unspecified)|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Dimensions||ø: 3.52 x H: 5.59 x W: 2.15" / ø: 89.3 x H: 141.9 x W: 54.5 mm (Base, Microphone)
ø: 3.52 x H: 0.46" / ø: 89.3 x H: 11.6 mm (Base)
|Weight||1.29 lb / 585 g (Microphone, Stand)|
In The Box
- Rode NT-USB Mini USB Microphone.
- Desk Stand.
Reviews(based on 6 ratings)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
I swopped my Blue Yeti to the Rode NT-USB mini because I couldn't find boom arm in stock for it. So glad, because the clarity of the mic has out performed the Yeti for me. Cheaper, performs better and when partnered with the Boom arm it can be perfectly placed for perfect recordings.Read more Read less
- Product: Rode NT-USB Mini USB Microphone
- Manufacturer: RODE
- Model: NT-USB MINI
- SKU: NT-USB MINI
- RM Product #: 69821