Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Condenser Microphone for Smartphones
- Clip-On Mic for iPhone and Android
- Improved Sensitivity & Signal-to-Noise
- Quality Recording to Your Smartphone
- Use with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS
- Works with Many Other Recording Apps
- Product: #18389
- SKU: RODSMARTLAVPLUS
The Rode smartLav+ is a lavalier microphone for your Apple or Android mobile device that is designed to deliver high-quality audio recording. The smartLav+ clips on to your shirt or lapel, and the sensitive, omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
The smartLav+ is equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that has been strain tested up to 10kg to help ensure reliable performance. It uses a grey-sleeved TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet's headphone input and it works with most audio recording apps.
The smartLav+ also features improved sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio over the original smartLav. The package comes with mic clip with cable management, a foam pop shield and a small carry pouch.
Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) & many Android devices. A full list of compatible Android devices can be found here.
- Works with any audio app that records from the headset input
- Record, AEQ, edit and publish your audio with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS (not included)
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with SC3 adaptor to use with TRS devices
- Combine with SC6 dual TRRS input adaptor to use two smartLav+ with one smartphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure gradient|
|Capsule||0.10" (2.54 mm)|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Output Impedance||3k Ω Typical|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||67 dB|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0 dBu (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-35 dB (17.8 mV @94 dB SPL)|
|Equivalent Noise Level||27 dB-A|
|Maximum Output||189 mV|
|Dynamic Range||83 dB typical|
|Dimensions||46.5 x 0.18 x 0.18" (1180 x 4.5 x 4.5 mm), mic and cable|
|Weight||0.211 oz (6.00 g)|